Autosomal DNA tools
From ISOGG Wiki
- David Pike's Tools Utilities for analysing FamilyFinder and/or 23andMe raw data
- Dienekes Euro DNA Calc Calculates the probability that an individual is Northwest European, Southeast European or Ashkenazi Jewish
- DIYGenomics Side-by-side comparison of consumer genomic services (deCODEme, Navigenics and 23andme) by loci and variants for 20 conditions (diabetes, cancers, heart disease, etc.)
- DNATools This is the DNAGedcom website with tools for downloading match lists and comparing segment data. See the blog post by CeCeMoore "Brought to you by the AdoptionDNA Community...DNAGedcom" for screenshots and further explanation.
- Gedmatch A free utility to compare Gedcom files in case your family history program does not provide such a facility. The website also has a useful tool for comparing X chromosome data.
- Ian Logan's minor allele program. A program which identifies rare and uncommon SNPs. The program is designed to work with the v3 Illumina chip used by 23andMe and Family Tree DNA's Family Finder test.
- Interpretome A set of online tools from Stanford University for analysing your personal genomic data. For further explanation see this blog post by Daniel MacArthur.
- OpenSNP OpenSNP allows customers of direct-to-customer genetic tests to publish their test results, find others with similar genetic variations, learn more about their results, find the latest primary literature on their variations and help scientists to find new associations.
- Promethease, a free shareware program which creates a report with additional health and trait information.