From ISOGG Wiki
GEDmatch is a free utility to compare autosomal DNA data files from all three testing companies and to compare Gedcom files. A number of other very useful tools are also provided.
- GEDmatch FAQs
- GedMatch Utilities Manual by Kitty Cooper and Barton Lewis. Kitty Cooper's blog.
- GEDMatch Genealogy & Ancestry Group on Facebook
- GEDMatch.com User Group on Facebook
- Genetic Genealogy using GEDmatch: an absolute beginners guide by Jared Smith.
- Getting started with GEDmatch by Donna Rutherford, 26 December 2016.
- Tips for using GEDmatch by Louise Coakley, Genealogical Research and Coaching blog, 29 January 2016.
- DNA begging letter. Roots Revealed, 26 May 2015. Explains reasons for uploading your results to GedMatch and how to do so.
- A video on GedMatch basics from Angie Bush Kitty Cooper's blog, 15 April 2015.
- Finally GedMatch announces a monetization strategy (and a way to raise the dead) by Blaine Bettinger. The Genetic Genealogist blog, 20 October 2014.
- New utilities at GedMatch: Tier 1 for paid members by Kitty Cooper, Kitty Cooper's blog, 20 October 2014.
- My first look at GedMatch autosomal DNA analysis by Randy Seaver. Genea-Musings blog, 4 August 2014.
- Introduction to using GedMatch by Dan Stone, Adventures in Genealogy Research: No Stone Unturned, article last updated 18 October 2014
- Gedmatch: a DNA geek's dream website by Judy Russell, The Legal Genealogist blog, 12 August 2012.
- How to upload your results to GedMatch by Maurice Gleeson, DNA and Family Tree Research blog, 28 December 2012.