How can you help ISOGG?
From ISOGG Wiki
As our home page states, ISOGG is, "...entirely self-supporting by its members. YOU choose what you wish to give. Whether it's your time to give a presentation or host a workshop at your local genealogical society, or create photocopies to promote the society at a convention, it's up to you."
Are you able to help ISOGG in any of the following ways?
- Share your genetic genealogy success story! - E-mail
- Submit material for the newsletter. - E-mail
- Give a speech on genetic genealogy. If yes, join the ISOGG Speakers List - E-mail
- Host an ISOGG booth/stand at a conference or genealogy fair. For details - E-mail
- Publish an electronic (but printable) brochure for ISOGG? (Business/corporate sponsor may be listed) - E-mail
- Become an ISOGG Regional Coordinator for your region/city/state/province/ etc. For details - E-mail
- Share your knowledge and expertise on the DNA-NEWBIE mailing list and forum or in our Facebook group.
- Become a DNA project website reviewer? - E-mail
- Volunteer for an ISOGG committee.- E-mail
- Do you use a family tree program? Send them a request to add DNA fields.
- Add content and help to edit this Wiki