Genealogical DNA Analysis Tool
From ISOGG Wiki
The Genealogical DNA Analysis Tool (GDAT) is an app which allows the user to store downloaded autosomal DNA data downloaded from various testing companies and provides analysis tools for family history research. The tool, previously known as Genome Mate and Genome Mate Pro, was developed by Becky Walker, a 23andMe member and a programmer. Note that the tool does not accept data from AncestryDNA.
- Getting Started With GenomeMate Pro series of blog posts by Leah Larkin starting 3 June 2018.
- Product review: GenomeMate Pro by Leah Larkin. Journal of Genetic Genealogy 2016; 8 (1): 44-46.
- Must-have tools for FTDNA users: Genome Mate An overview from the Iowa DNA Project blog, 23 January 2015.
- Genealogical DNA Analysis Tool
- Genealogical DNA Analysis Tool Group on Facebook
- Genome Mate Pro User Group on Facebook