From ISOGG Wiki
|Type||Deep ancestry, genealogy|
|Founded||2004 (as DNA Worldwide) 2016 as Living DNA|
|Headquarters||Frome, Somerset, England|
|Products||Y-DNA SNPs, mtDNA, biogeographical ancestry|
Living DNA is a genetic ancestry testing company which offers a single test providing a biogeographical ancestry analysis with Y-DNA and mtDNA haplogroup reports. The test cannot currently be used for genetic genealogy as there is no matching database. However, matching is in development and is scheduled to be available in late 2017. Living DNA raw data can be uploaded to the GEDmatch Genesis website to look for matches.
- Living DNA – a new genetic ancestry test providing comparisons with the People of the British Isles dataset by Debbie Kennett. Cruwys News, 27 September 2016.
- My Living DNA results Part 1: family ancestry maps My Living DNA results Part 2: mtDNA and Y-DNA reports] by Debbie Kennett. Cruwys News, 11 January 2017
- My Living DNA results Part 2: mtDNA and Y-DNA reports by Debbie Kennett. Cruwys News, 19 January 2017
- Received my Living DNA autosomal test results - post 1 by Randy Seaver, Geneamusings, 10 January 2017.
- Comparing my Living DNA results with other autosomal DNA tests by Randy Seaver, Geneamusings, 12 January 2017
- My DNA: Living DNA results by Emma Jolly, 14 January 2017.
- My Living DNA result has arrived by Donna Rutherford, 1 February 2017.
- Living DNA - my early results are in by Paul Brooker. Journals of a Nonconformist, 30 January 2017.
- Living DNA results by John Reid. Anglo-Celtic Connections, 3 February 2017.
- My Living DNA test results by Philip Grass. Learnalittleeveryday, 14 February 2017.
- The new Living DNA test: a review of my results by CeCe Moore. Your Genetic Genealogist, 16 February 2017.
- A slight sidetrack - my Living DNA results by Barbara Griffiths. Not Just the Parrys, 19 February 2017.
- St David's Day DNA by Ancestral Wales, 1 March 2017.
- Living DNA product review by Roberta Estes DNAeXplained 4 May 2017.
- Living DNA: I'm not who I thought I was by Jane Roberts, Past to Present Genealogy, 28 June 2017.
- Y-DNA SNP testing chart
- mtDNA testing comparison chart
- Y-DNA haplogroup projects
- mtDNA haplogroup projects
References and footnotes
- Kennett D. Living DNA updates and GEDmatch Genesis. Cruwys News, 30 July 2017.