STR Match Finder
From ISOGG Wiki
STR Match Finder is an online tool on PhyloGeographer.com developed by Hunter Provyn.
- It allows to find STR matches within public results from one FTDNA project, multiple YSEQ projects and multiple YFULL samples.
- A Query can be done by Kit Number or STR values in three formats (STR label-value pairs STR values, YFull semicolon separated STR format.
- GD comparison can be set to the following sum of markers: 37, 67, 111.
- The GD cutoff can be changed.
- Matches are listed according to the log sum of their deviating mutations, weighted by each STR’s mutation rate (David Vance mutation rates).
- For matching alleles, a color code shows the in-project rarity for the shared value.