From ISOGG Wiki
Cookies and how they Benefit You
- Our cookies help us
- Make our websites work as you'd expect
- Save you having to login every time you visit the site (registered ISOGG Wiki editors)
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook, Twitter and Google
- Continuously help us improve our website for you
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Market products to you
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
Cookies Used on isogg.org Website
This is a list of cookies used on our the isogg.org website. You can manage the cookies directly from the checkboxes below.
More About Google Analytic Cookies
We use the following:
- Google Tag Manager - to gather anonymized data on page views, clicks and exit pages.
This helps us to continuously improve our website. These so called “analytics” programs also tell us if, on an anonymous basis, how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before. This helps us to put effort into improving areas of interest.
Turning Cookies Off (Browser)
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how and more about cookies at aboutcookies.org). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites.
Our Website's Cookies Preferences
Our website allows for you opt-in to 3rd party cookies. Turning off these cookies will turn off some of this websites functionality. You will not get the best experience when browsing our website.
- On your first visit to this website you will be presented with this popup notice shown below.
- Except all or Decline all which will close the notice and set your choices
- Allow specific types of cookies by checkboxes
- If you need to change your cookie preferences
- hover your mouse pointer in the bottom right cookie graphic
- click the cookie icon and you will be able to select your cookie preferences again