How can you help ISOGG?
From ISOGG Wiki
(Redirected from ISOGG Wiki:How can you help ISOGG)
| This project page or section is in the process of an expansion or major restructuring. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well. If this project page or section has not been edited in several days, please remove this template.
As our home page states, ISOGG is, "...entirely self-supporting by its members. YOU choose what you wish to give. Whether it's your time to give a presentation or host a workshop at your local genealogical society, or create photocopies to promote the society at a convention, it's up to you."
Are you able to help ISOGG in any of the following ways?
- Share your genetic genealogy success story! - E-mail
- Submit material for the newsletter. - E-mail
- Give a speech on genetic genealogy. If yes, join the ISOGG Speakers List - E-mail
- Host an ISOGG booth/stand at a conference or genealogy fair. For details - E-mail
- Publish an electronic (but printable) brochure for ISOGG? (Business/corporate sponsor may be listed) - E-mail
- Become an ISOGG Regional Coordinator for your region/city/state/province/ etc. For details - E-mail
- Share your knowledge and expertise on the DNA-NEWBIE mailing list and forum or in our Facebook group.
- Become a DNA project website reviewer? - E-mail
- Volunteer for an ISOGG committee.- E-mail
- Do you use a family tree program? Send them a request to add DNA fields.
- Add content and help to edit this Wiki