Genetic Genealogy Ireland and Back To Our Past
From ISOGG Wiki
Back To Our Past is an annual family history show held at the RDS (Royal Dublin Society) in Dublin, Ireland. The event was first held in 2011 and has now become become a firm fixture in the Irish genealogical calendar. In 2013 BTOP included for the first time a stream of genetic genealogy lectures under the umbrella of Genetic Genealogy Ireland. The lectures were sponsored by Family Tree DNA and organised by ISOGG. FTDNA also took a stand at the show for the first time in 2013. In February 2018 an additional Back To Our Past/Genetic Genealogy Ireland event was held at the Titanic Centre in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
- Genetic Genealogy Ireland 2013 by Debbie Kennett, 25 October 2013.
- Back To Our Past: Part One by Claire Santry, 18 October 2013.
- Back To Our Past 2013: Part Two by Claire Santry, 20 October 2013.
- Back To Our Past 2014, October 17-19, RDS (Royal Dublin Society), Dublin, Ireland by Emily Aulicino, 31 October 2014
- Back To Our Past and Genetic Genealogy Ireland 2014 by Debbie Kennett, 29 October 2014.
- Show report: Back To Our Past 2014, RDS, Dublin by Claire Santry, 17 October 2014.
- Genetic Genealogy Ireland 2016 by Debbie Kennett, 29 October 2016.
- Genetic Genealogy Ireland 2016 by John Reid, Canada's Anglo-Celtic Connections blog, 23 October 2016.
- Dublin - heartbeat of the Emerald Isle by Roberta Estes, DNAeXplained, 20 December 2017.
- Family history live A report by Jerome de Groot from the Double Helix Project at Manchester University. Published in November 2017.
- Genetic Genealogy Ireland Belfast and Game of Thrones by Debbie Kennett, Cruwys News, 12 March 2018.
- Researching and visiting Ireland.by Roberta Estes, DNAeXplained, 18 January 2018 (a US perspective).
- Genetic Genealogy Ireland on Facebook
- Genetic Genealogy Ireland YouTube channel
- Back to Our Past Official website
- Genetic Genealogy Ireland official website
- Back To Our Past on Facebook
- Back To Our Past YouTube channel